Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happiness.. 幸福 ((:

Hello guys,, Im back ahhaha.
Just now while Im studying A.Math, I watched a movie,, it's kinda problem about happy thingy hahah..



So,, wad's Happiness ?

If there's a lot of money in front of u, will u be happy ?
I dont think so hahaha..
It's not call happy,, it's call "知足"
Sorry, Idk how to explain it in English hahaha..

This is the story..

淑惠說如果要找男人, 一定要找有錢人的, 哪才會幸福丫.
到了沒多久, 她也嫁給有錢人.
然後又為了第三者, 他們也離婚了.



這就在教人家, "不要因為一時貪財卻毀了一生的青春"

Another character...


淑女嫁給平凡人, 現在有兩個孩子了.
雖然他們沒那么有錢, 可是他們是平凡的在過日子..



這才叫做"幸福"丫

Nahh guys,, how ? Do u get the point now ? Hahhaa..

Want to be happy ?
Just "Smile" for everything, then it's all be okay soon hahhaha..

Wah!
Tomorrow is the last day of exammm....
Today will be my last day of studying..
And 2moro I'll be sitting at A.Math Main Paper 2 hours.. Oh nooo...
Soonnnnnnnnnn,, Im going to Sec 4 yeahhh,, *happy*
N next year I'll consider to go somewhere to continue my university.... *so quick

Anddddddddddddddddddd the happiest thing is,,,,,,,,,,,
Monday I'll be back to my HOMETOWN soon.. Yeahhh.... ((:


This is my hometown. HaHa.. *promotion* :PP

我很期待啊 Hahhahhaa..

But maybe I'll miss Medan City also. Hahaha...
I'll miss my teachers, my friends, my school, and especially my Sunday Class hhahahahah...

Time flies so fast,, it's almost 7.30,,
Im preparing for tuition now..

Bye guys,, ((:


J. Xie (:

1 comment:

  1. Be grateful is one of the way to find happiness too..
    Nice share, JJ..

    Good luck..

    David Wijaya
    http://info77.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete