Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thankyouuuu!!! :*

Hy guys..
Long time no blog :D

Yesterday my sist texted me, "I wont go back on 31th old $ new,, sorry." When she texted me,, I was in the bathroom taking my bath, so I cant reply her,. After I finishing bath,, I saw my phone got a message from her. Then I read it,, I was so disappointed. #angry Then I didnt reply back,, I wanna forget that I ever read the message,, but I cant, just until a few hours, I replied her.. I set my mind at rest,, I told myself that, "It's okay,, if there's match,, we will meet again".. 

I almost mad with her you know. Hahaha.. Fortunately Buddha told me to be patient for anything.. Then I calm down myself.. She said sorry again and again.. Lastly,, she slept..

This morning she texted me again.. I dont know liao lahh,, almost angry hahaha...

But finally she said she will back on this 29th.. LOL
Thankyouuu Jieee!!! :* :* :*



J. Xie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment