Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Bla bla bla...

Okay, today i got a lots of problems. I think I am going to stress now. -.- Just now P.E at school I fell down from playing "monkey" (idk, they mentioned it like that). It hurts actually, my knee was okay, it has no blood went out from my skin, and my hand was injured.

A lots of homework is given this morning. English revision, E.maths revision, and the subject I hated the most is Geography. Ms. Sylvia is giving us a map to do and hand it to her tomorrow, and I havent done it. Going to sleep after 12 tonight. Huahh.... I have slept at 10 during these days, and I think i have got some refreshment alrdy, so today going to sleep lately.

I cancelled my tuition at 3 just now, and my target is doing 3 essays and limit it. Before doing the essays, I felt sleepy, so I went to Indomaret to buy some staff and pull me away from sleepy. Somebody told me that drink "coffee" could make us feel unsleepy. So i bought "nestcafe" which taste mocha from indomaret and drank it. Yeah, it would wake me up from sleepy, but it is also leading me to "STOMACHACHE" which the illness i hated the most. I sufferred from this ache around 3hours oh my god.

I pledge to never drink "coffee" anymore except "starbucks" and "matador". It really kills me. -.-

I have done with my essays. Yessssssss!!!!!
But i should carry on with Ms.Sylvia works. Oh noooo!!!!!!!
And i havent done my e.maths though.
Going to do it soon..

PS : I miss somebody. It has been 4 days alrdy after we have quarrel. I am definitely thinking of you. Huhhh..

O'level is coming, i hope exams can make me forget about you..


No comments:

Post a Comment