Monday, July 25, 2011

Cooking Club of BLIA YAD

Hello guys..
Yesterday 23rd July 2011 was the second time I joined the Cooking Club of Blia Yad..

We were doing Sushi Tei at OHOD's Studio..

Idk where shud I start it hahaha...
Mainly is the Chairperson of this club asked us to do Sushi..
Before,, she would explain the process n let us do it alone..

First time,, it's doing by a group..
1 group has 2 member.. I was with Cynthia in a group..
Both of us have no any experience in cooking..
So we just follow wad had another's group did,, they went to take the rice,, I also followed..

After take the rice into the big bowl,, we need to put "Cuka beras" in,, so the rice cant be so sticky when we want to stir it..
We mustn't press the rice,, just do as relax as we can.. Then after finishing stir,, we must try the rice whether it's sweet or bitter..

First time I tasted it,, it has no taste..
Then I put more Cuka,, it's still okay lar..
So the rice is okay rite now,, then we carried on doing the carrot, cucumber, mushroom, meat, egg, n paprika ahahahaha..
We removed all of the shells of them..
Then we cooked the carrot and fried the meat...

After tat,, we took the "Chi Chai" put in to the cetakan.. Idk how to say tat thing in bahasa, the that one to make the Chichai n rice become oval one.. HoHo..
Then, we put in the carrot, meat, cucumber into the rice,, then we covered it..

We forget to put the egg and mushroom..
At last, we decorated the dish of the sushi like Idk,, it's so bad...
I dont have any creativation of decorate the dish..
So I just put the meat above the egg,, and placed it in the center of the dish..
Then the sushi surrounding the egg..
So it looks like so terrible hahaha...

Some of them have put Mayones *dunno how to write*, some of them put the cooking spices, then we just followed hahaha..
They put the Mayones around the sushi.. I put the Mayones above the sushi, then that's why tat make the committee give us the point..

This is the first time I felt so meaningful of my LIFE from this 15 years..
I never hve a good partner like Cynthia...
We dunno everything..
But we try to do the best..
We r so less confidence.. But we r surprise when the committee said Group 1 n 5 is the winner..
Group 5 is us.. Ours is become JCtei.. Whre J is me JJ n C is Cynthia.. HaHa..

Really,, I wanna shout out all of my feeling yesterday..
It's quite interesting in Cooking..

From here,, we learnt out 3 things :
1. Say good things "說好話" where we need to say good things to out partner which is interesting that can make ppl interested in our cooking..
2. Do good things "做好事" where we need to do good things while cooking,, dont act like a crazy people,, like pour all of the mixture to ur partner's face haha..
3. Hve a good heart "純好心" where we need to hve a good heart while cooking,, if u r angry,, will ur food taste nice? But if u r happy,, I can sure that the food is really nice,, hahahhaha..

This is some picture when cooking club is process..

Explanation before starting..

Finishing doing the Sushi Tei..


Committee is explaining..

Some sharing to you guys.. HoHo..
It's quite nice,, let's join our Cooking Club on Saturday at 1 o'clock at OHOD's studio.. HaHa...
Feel free to comment here..


J.Xie (:

4 comments:

  1. It seems that I know those photos. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had asked permission from your blog rite??
    i said,, may i copy this..? ==a
    so r u angry i copy those photos? huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa.. I guess noone was angry about using those photos. I just quite surprised.

    Keep on updating ur blog.
    Nice post (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..
    I tot u r angry leh.. (:

    Yeap I will..
    Tq hoho

    ReplyDelete