Sunday, July 17, 2011

Having fun..

Yesterday I had no class bcoz it's Saturday.. HoHo..
At 2pm, I went to OHOD's studio to study cooking,, there's a Cooking Club there, also dancing, singing, n etc..
I just join the cooking one,, maybe I'll join the dancing one hahahha..
It's quite nice when I saw them dance..
All of my spirit is coming up.. HaHa..
That's the Power of Dancingg... Yuhuuu... (:

Then at 6pm, club was ended..
I went to friend's house by a trishaw, that's the first time I naik becak without knowing how to go..
It's quite scared haha..
But I didnt get panic...
I just wait n wait until wad will happen hahaha..
Then at last I arrived.. HoHo..

I carried on called my friends to open the door,, and the first thing when i entered is going to find PUCCI YAO. HaHa.. Do you know that who's he? HoHo..
This is the picture,,.. (:



HaHa.. This is PUCCI YAOO..

I loved dog, but the first time I met Pucci, Im so scared to touch him, bcoz last time I'd chased by a dog,, n it's so bad,, haha.. So maybe bcoz of that I trauma hoho..
N my friends always asked me to touch him,, n it's really nice. HaHa..
Maybe Im falling in love with him now.. LOL..

Wad the hot news if a person fall in love with a dog hahaha.. :PP

HaHa.. 
How a nice weekend!! :D :D

A good day had come, it's another tomorrow which is this morning. HoHo..
Pucci needs to go to the Salon by every Sunday,, just now we r like a crazy people hurried n hurried to take a bath,, dont eat (just 1spoonful), n hurried up to go to the car alrdy..
This is on the way to the Salon Pets.. HoHo..


After Pucci went to the salon,, we went to TP to find some food to eat..
Then we went to fetch Pucci again..
He is so clean after taking bath.. 
R u going to date with someone Pucci? HaHa.. LOL...

Time flies so fast...
It's time to go back my homestay (7.30pm) just now..

I miss Pucci now.. HuHu...

Good-Night guyss... :D


J.Xie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment