Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekdays..

Hello guys..
Today is the third day of school..
I was came to Medan city last year,, last time I was homestay at MT.Haryono,, now I was moved to Sumatra where is selling a lot of food... But all are very expensive.. HoHo..

First day of school, it was introduction of some new teacher..
Second day,, there's nothing I would say..
This is the third day,, teachers are beginning to tell us some information about O'level which I'll take it next April of 2012..

I felt that there's a lot of rock fell down to my shoulder... Huhh...

Now is just the beginning..
It's still long to get to the top of the building..

Anw,, just study as hard as I can. HoHo..
I wont spoil my parents' face..
I'll proof it tat I can.. Jiayoo J!!!

Friday is the Chapter Test of Chemistry...

I was so stress,, just the first week then it got test alredy...
We shud chase the lesson,, bcoz we dont hve much time,, still need to study for O'level...
This year will be a hard year for me to pass... Hoammmm...

Some pict that I took before posting this blog... A bit sharing to u guys.. (:















Hoammm,, I need to study rite now...
See u next time guys...
Feel free to visit n put some comment here.. (:


J.Xie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment